Auto Accident / Wrongful Death
Free Consultation at 843-488-5000
Arrested or Injured? For emergencies, we have attorneys on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week
in Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach, Conway and Charleston, SC. Call us at 843-488-5000.
Complex Automobile Accidents
With Traffic Tickets, Often it's Possible to:
Automobile accident cases are almost never simple. Some auto
accidents appear very minor initially, but may turn out to involve
injuries that could cause a lifetime of pain and suffering. The
attorneys at Coastal Law are experienced in this type of case, and
will work with you to ensure that you will be properly compensated
for all of your injuries.
There are many situations where the driver at fault is not properly
insured, but in many cases your insurance may cover the damages. The
attorneys at Coastal Law have the experience necessary to properly
interpret your insurance policy to determine what you can expect
your insurance policy to cover.
Auto accident victims should understand that every insurance company
has a team of adjusters, investigators and attorneys whose primary
responsibility is to limit the liability of the insurance company
and minimize the amount of money to be paid to injured parties.
Insurance companies will aggressively defend themselves, even in
those cases which appear to have no complex legal issues.
From simple rear-end collisions to complex injury and death cases
involving automobile, truck and motorcycle cases, Coastal Law
routinely handles all aspects of motor vehicle accident litigation.
Please give us a call today for a free initial consultation
regarding your automobile accident.
I was in an accident, what do I do?:
- Get emergency medical attention if you are seriously
- Cooperate with the investigating officer but do not make any
admissions regarding fault of the accident. Make sure the police
make a report.
- Try not to move the vehicles, but obey the law. Sometimes
vehicles must be moved to an accident investigation area.
- Take pictures of the scene and the vehicles and include
pictures of personal injuries you may have suffered.
- Get names and phone numbers of potential witnesses.
- Keep a log of all accident related activities including
visits to hospitals or doctors. Record dates, times and purpose
- See an attorney to protect your legal rights.
- Do not sign any releases or accept any "final payments" from
an insurance company until you have made sure that you
understand your rights. It is always a good idea to consult an
Write down all the facts below
- Get These Facts:
- Other Driver's Name & Drivers License Number:_________
- Other Driver's Address: _______________________________
- Other Driver's Phone Number: _________________________
- Other Driver's Insurance Name:_________________________
- Other Driver's Policy Number: __________________________
- Other Car Owner's Name: ______________________________
- Other Car Owner's Address: ____________________________
- Other Car Owner's Phone Number: ______________________
- Other Car's Make/Model/Year/License Number: __________
- Diagram The Accident:
- Date and Time of Accident: _____________________________
- Weather Conditions: ____________________________________
- Road Conditions: _______________________________________
- Location of the Accident:_______________________________
- Draw a sketch of the scene: ____________________________